OMG I’m so bored in the office…
Ever since I got promoted, workload has been much lesser compare to before.
No more OT every single day and finish by 5.30pm in general… :P
My eldest sis and family are here for 2 weeks holiday…
House is so crowded with 5 adults and 4 kids at home and is noisy all the time….
Celine has been so happy every single day as she gets to play together with her cousins.
And she went to ask her mummy that day…
“Mami, can you give me a brother and sister?”
How sad is that??!! Celine is so lonely and she is very jeolous when seeing her cousins having bro & sis….
My second sister is actually quite upset as she knew that Celine is lonely all these time.
However my bro-in-law is the one who doesn’t want a second kid.
He said one is enough… How selfish is that? I ever persuaded him and told him before…
One day you both will not be around…
Imagine Celine don’t have any siblings to discuss or ask for help when she needed.
Therefore, I always tell others, if financially ok, please at least have 2 kids if possible…
So they have companions in the future when parents are not around.

0 comments:
Post a Comment