27.11.11 I have attended my first ever friend's wedding/ROM in my life.
Everytime talking about attending friend's wedding I also feel very 遗憾 as I didn't make it to the first friend who has invited me to the wedding and she is my BFF for over 15 yrs. :"(
Then followed by another BFF whom got married and she even mail the red boom all the way to Australia to me.
Whenever I thought about this, I very scare if one day when I get married they will revenge back at me by not attending my wedding;(
Anyway, back to the story...
The ROM was held at the Old Treasury Building at 12 noon and followed by lunch at 1 pm.
When they 宣誓 and promise to love each other for the rest of the life, I was nearly in tear. It's such a magic moment!! Jess was nearly in tear too but she managed to hold it and then got distracted by his nephew.
ROM lunch was held at South Melbourne. I was arranged to sit at the friends table. All the girls were siting in a row and all the guys are sitting opposite us. It looks like speed dating as all the girls didn't know the guys... =.=
Entree: Pork belly Main: Salmon Dessert: Creme Brulee
Food was awesome even thou it's take quite long for each dish to arrive. The lunch went till 5pm!!
Food was awesome even thou it's take quite long for each dish to arrive. The lunch went till 5pm!!
Thank you Mr & Mrs Lee for the invite. Thank you for letting me share such important moment in your life. I wish you both a happy marriage life and looking forward to next year wedding ceremony!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment