Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mr Xiao Bai Birthday


02.12.2011 remarks another important date- my Xiao Bai birthday.

Please welcome Mr Xiao Bai. (This is his temporarily name as I still haven’t got a suitable name as yet).


The sale executive actually makes me search for my xiao bai when the car is right in front of me and he actually covered it. =.=

The car key also come in white trim to match with the actual car.


The One of a Kind BMW 1 Series in Alpine White

Now you might want to ask why I would choose this car than any other car.

Everyone has been saying mini cooper is the car for me.

And yes, initially I wanted to get a mini cooper but the space and the 2 doors sort of holding me off.
After I went to have a look at it, it’s even smaller than I thought.

The car boot space is very limited and I think might not even fit in all my shopping stuffs on regular basis. Lolz….

And the new model sort of catch me as it’s still very new and not many on the road as yet.

Goodbye to my hello kitty car!! Thank you for being with me for so many years and there are a lot of memories inside the car...


0 comments:

Post a Comment